Things we need...
One of the questions we get with almost every email and every visiting team goes something like this.
"What can we bring to help out the ministry?"
Well we are glad you asked. We are always needing supplies that churches and small groups can collect and send down to us with the next team (it would cost far too much to send by mail, UPS, etc.). Since there are always teams coming down, we can direct you to send them to the leader and they will get them to us. Here is a list of things we always need. If you are interested in sending some or all of these things down to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New or gently warn clothes for all ages (baby, infant, boys and girls, and adult)
- children's toothbrushes
- travel-size toothpaste
- children's multi-vitamins (must have at least 6 months before their expiration)
- pre-natal vitamins (must have at least 6 months before their expiration)
- OTC Tylenol and Ibuprofen (500 count bottles with at least 6 months before expiration)
- Basic art supplies
- Christian-based coloring books (in spanish if possible)
- street chalk
- basic painting supplies
- construction paper