We understand that bringing a team on a mission trip is a big financial undertaking. To make it easier on all of us, we have provided a cost calculator (below) to estimate the cost of your stay at the House of Hope based on the number of team members you are bringing and how many days you are staying. Additional costs not factored into this calculation are listed below.
- The daily cost at the House of Hope for food and lodging is $43 per person. This provides for all of the food, the travel and the utilities needed during your visit with us. If you would like to go out to eat a nice dinner one night, let us know and we can include that into the cost so you won't have to worry about anything while you are here.
- Depending on the arrival and departure times of flights, teams might need to spend the night in Santa Cruz. Larger teams should stay at the Hotel Sun. Smaller teams can stay in sleep boxes at the airport. We will make those arrangements for you from here, and you will be able to pay with a US credit card.
- Flights in-country must be booked separately through the Bolivian airline. Costs will vary depending on date and time, but usually run between $90-$130, depending on the time of year. We will take care of purchasing these tickets in-country as well (included in your cost per person).
- All teams will need to budget for work projects (excluding special circumstances). We ask that teams budget at least $2,500 for this.
- We ask that you send the money to International Ministries no later than one month in advance of the trip. In the memo line, use the following, "Bolivia/House of Hope Volunteer Team"
- Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the financial aspect of the trip.