We understand that bringing a team on a mission trip is a big financial undertaking. To make it easier on all of us, we have provided a cost calculator (below) to estimate the cost of your stay at the House of Hope based on the number of team members you are bringing and how many days you are staying. Additional costs not factored into this calculation are listed below.
- The daily cost at the House of Hope for food and lodging is $32. WiFi is included. For larger teams there may be an additional transportation cost of $6.
- Depending on the arrival and departure times of flights, teams might need to spend the night in Santa Cruz. Larger teams should stay at the Hotel Sun. Smaller teams can stay in sleep boxes at the airport.
- Flights in-country must be booked separately through the Bolivian airline. Costs will vary depending on date and time.
- All work projects (excluding special circumstances) will be $2,000.
- INSERT SOMETHING ABOUT WHERE TO SEND THE MONEY HERE.
- Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the financial aspect of the trip.